Sunday 30 October 2011

Seats for sale

Not only did the van come with original wheels and suspension parts to put the van back to standard. The seller also included the original seats - not something I was expecting. I can't see me ever needing to swap back to these so they're up for grabs.

Almost perfect in condition with only minor scuffs to the plastic trim, this is a driver's and passenger's seat in the Inca pattern. Cloth is unmarked and as-new, everything works as it should:


To my knowledge they have come from the van I've just bought which is only two years old. Going rate on eBay is around £50-£80 for seats in this condition. So I'd like somewhere in the region of £120 for the pair, but would be open to sensible offers as these are taking up space.

Based in Skipton, North Yorkshire. Or available for buyer to collect from Leeds, Mon-Fri.

If you're interested, either comment below of email: rpcreative@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.